Digital Network Exploitation Analyst Level 1 TS/SCI w POLY
At Leidos, we live by six values; Integrity, Inclusion, Innovation, Agility, Collaboration, and Commitment. Come be a part of a team that puts people first along with the missions of our Customers. Our Cyber and SIGINT Solutions Operations within the Intelligence Group is building the team of next generation analysts to take our Intelligence Community (IC) Customers to the next level in Cyber defense.
We are seeking candidates for multiple positions. Available position locations range from Continental US (CONUS) to Outside Continental US (OCONUS). Many of the positions will be located in the Ft. Meade/Annapolis Junction, MD area.
The Digital Network Exploitation Analyst performs technical analysis of metadata and content to ensure target continuity, to evaluate intelligence value of targets, and develop techniques to establish continued collection or gain additional target information.
Specific job responsibilities:
- Identify target communications within the global network, analyze/produce intelligence information
- Characterize target network capabilities and vulnerabilities using advanced application analysis
- Support development of new techniques to exploit targets
- Have a desire for continual learning and strong problem-solving, analytic and interpersonal skills that are flexible and the ability to collaborate with others
- A Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of relevant experience. An Associate’s degree plus 4 years of relevant experience may be considered for individuals with in-depth experience that is clearly related to the position.
- Degree must be in Computer Science (CS). Related fields (e.g. Engineering, Mathematics) may be considered relevant if the programs contain, at a minimum, a concentration of courses in the following foundational CS areas: algorithms; computer architecture (not network architecture); programming example, calculus, discrete mathematics). Information Technology (IT) or Information Systems (IS) degrees may be considered relevant if the programs contain the amount and type of coursework equivalent to a CS major.
- Relevant experience must be in computer or information systems design/development/analysis. In addition, it may also include engineering hardware and/or software, programming, computer/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance, systems engineering and/or network and system administration. Completion of military training in a relevant area such as JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis course) will be considered towards the relevant experience requirement (i..e., 24 week JCAC course will count as 6 months of experience).
Network+, Security+ and/or similar certifications
CEH Certified Ethical Hacker
Cisco Certified Network Associate Certification
External Referral Eligible