Digital Network Intel Analyst TDNA
DescriptionJob Description:Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave and more! If this sounds like a place you can thrive, keep reading!
The Digital Network Intelligence Analyst (DNIA) also referred to as a TDNA will serve on a computer network operations (CNO) intelligence team, focused on the threat to US and DoD information networks. The Analyst will collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community and apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
- Perform DNI analysis for specified target sets and format the information for dissemination.
- Perform technical metadata and content analysis of threat adversary automated information systems.
- Perform Network Analysis to develop data sources.
- Utilize target development databases, analyze social and telecommunications networks and exploit high priority targets.
- Perform sustained target analysis through the use of DNI/DNR analytic techniques.
- Provide synthesized products to customers by researching, analyzing and reporting intelligence via the appropriate reporting vehicles.
- Analyze network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine adversary capability and intent.
- Develop and refine the daily operations of a growing DoD customer.
- UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Bachelor's degree and 8 or more years of related experience. Military experience and education will be considered on a case by case basis in addition to or in lieu of degree
- Work experience must include Intelligence analysis experience within the DoD/IC.
- Strong serialized SIGINT reporting experience required.
- Work experience with any of the following Tools/Databases: INTELINK, DISHFIRE, MARINA, PINWALE, UTT, TUNINGFORK, ASSOCIATION, BlackPearl, AGILITY, Analyst Notebook, TKB, ANCHORY, or MAUI.
- Ability to perform technical analysis against target systems and networks, characterize target network capabilities and vulnerabilities, and support development of new techniques to exploit targets.
- Analysis experience with DNI/DNR.
- Military Experience is a plus
- An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
- Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed
CONMDPay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.