Leidos has an immediate opening for a WAN Analyst on the AEGIS contract with NASA. This position is supporting the Enterprise Network Operations Center in Huntsville, Al. and provides operational support for the Agencies WAN infrastructure. This position is for shift work in the ENOC and may involve afterhours/weekend on call rotation
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing configuration, preventative maintenance, trouble isolation of remote LAN/WAN network equipment
- Follow engineering documentation to test and implement complex communication network solutions
- Provide as-built documentation and feedback to engineering as required for changes to implementations
- Update databases and trouble logs as needed
- Interact and drive Vendors or Carriers to resolution to an incident
- Provide IT Security planning, assessment, and documentation.
- Strong Knowledge of Cisco/Juniper OS and CLI
- Strong Knowledge of routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP, RIP, and IGRP
- Knowledge of transmission principals
- Experience with TCP-IP and IP addressing schemes
- Experience with IPv-6
- Experience assessing and documenting standard principles and best practice techniques to resolve complex network issues in a timely manner.
- Candidate must be able to acquire a public trust at a minimum. All higher clearance levels are desired
- CCNA or higher
- JUNOS certification
- NEXUS training or certification
- ACS, ACI Fabric experience
- Spectrum monitoring experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience.Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.