Network Engineer (35183)
Amentum is seeking a Network Engineer in Aberdeen, MD to support an Army product support contract. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Provide communications engineering expertise in pursuit of technical and policy solutions to tactical enterprise and local area C5ISR challenges facing the Army’s current and future forces.
- Serve as an expert with regard to next generation technology insertion strategies and integration planning of future C5ISR capabilities.
- Provide analysis and assessments and test evaluation of potential high payoff communications capabilities.
- Support the customer by performing tradeoff studies for system level design and material acquisition of tactical communication systems implement and test such methodologies and devices.
- Serve as an expert for providing technical guidance and information to meet requirements.
- Assure non-functioning network components are repaired/replaced in a timely manner through maintenance contracts.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must be possess a U.S Secret level security clearance.
Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following: Computer
Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or a related scientific or technical discipline required.
- Minimum of five (5) relevant years of experience with tactical radio communications systems.
Minimum of four (4) relevant years of experience working with the planning
of tactical communications waveforms.
Experience in Field Engineer support of Tactical C5ISR systems in an OCONUS
region supporting units in combat operations and/or advise/assist missions is preferred.