Developer II (486855005)
For further consideration please submit your application on our website:
HRD Aero Systems is seeking an entry-level Developer to join our team.
HRD is an FAA repair station that has been providing world-class service for over thirty-five years. HRD is the industry leader dedicated to the overhaul of aircraft survival equipment, aircraft fire extinguishers, and oxygen equipment. HRD employs over one hundred fifty employees. We have offices in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Houston Texas, and Valencia California (corporate offices).
- Assist in implementing data dashboards and reports to all levels of the organization as needed
- Duplicate and launch exiting databases/ERP systems for additional facilities
- Meet with team members to develop system requirements, then build those features into applications
- Develop schedules and determine milestones
- Make necessary modifications to systems based on manager feedback and improve overall usability of the system by providing regular system updates
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
All applicants are required to undergo testing please take the test at the link provided.
- Experience with Quantum ERP system
- Relational database design
- Experience with ESQL programming is required
- Experience with C++
- Proficiency with MS Access, VBA, Excel
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- BS degree in Computer Science, engineering, or management information systems
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritizing tasks, and takes pride in their work.
HRD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by application law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 - 115,000.00 Annually
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location