Lead Systems Engineer / Program Manager ( R-00087619 )
Due to growth, the Electronic Warfare Division is seeking a Lead Systems Engineer / Program Manager with successful experience in the areas of technical program execution, systems engineering, and program execution.
The LInC EW Lead Systems Engineer / Program Manager (LSE/PM) is responsible for all product development/delivery for a complex real-time tactical system in a highly dynamic and challenging environment. He/she oversees the design, development, documentation, testing and fielding of complex real-time software systems. This includes assessing, allocating new and reallocating existing functional requirements, and accordingly modifying a system-of-systems currently in service aboard a major military combatant aircraft. The LSE/PM applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle. He/she manages all engineering related budgets and schedules. The LSE/PM also manages the engineering portion of proposals.
As LSE/PM, you’ll directly support the Division by achieving program objectives and will interface with your Customers; you may have an opportunity to also serve as a Supervisor as well. Responsibilities include day-to-day operations support of contract, subcontract, finance, security, staffing, and procurement. The LSE/PM will monitor and manage program performance, risk, cost and schedule; quality review and submission of all deliverables; and preparation of contract modification proposals (technical and cost). The ideal candidate will possess superior analytical and problem-solving skills, operate independently with limited supervision and feedback, be a strong team player, and have the ability to establish solid working relationships with technical staff members and peers within the division as well as our external Government customers.
- Relevant B.S. degree (M.S. Degree preferred) in engineering, engineering management, or related field from an accredited college/university
- 8+ years of relevant experience with experience as a Program or Project Manager
- Demonstrated leadership of small multi-disciplinary technical teams and projects
- Experience successfully capturing and executing programs
- Experience writing technical whitepapers and proposals
- Experience in EW, SIGINT, and/or communications systems as a technical leader
- Current Secret Security Clearance or above. Ability to get Top Secret Clearance in the future.
- M.S. Degree in engineering, engineering management, or related field from an accredited college/university
- Experience working in a Research and Development environment
Electronic WarfarePay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.