The Homeland Security Solutions Operation within the Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Agile experienced Program Manager (PM) to work in Reston, Virginia. The PM will lead a talented team in developing, operating, and maintaining critical national cyber security solutions for the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). The scope of the program includes Agile development, systems engineering, Agile SW development, COTS integration, test and evaluation, implementation, and operations and maintenance (O&M) activities.
Leidos is looking for a PM who will plan, coordinate, and manage the actions taken by the organization to initiate and execute a government contract. The PM will serve as the Leidos single point-of-contact with the program office for management and technical matters and contract-level issues. The PM must effectively negotiate differences that may exist between Leidos, our partners, our vendors, and the customer in order to bring together a cohesive/efficiently running development and maintenance organization. The position will be responsible for managing cost, schedule, quality and risk to ensure contract requirements are met; provide financial reports, collect and analyze project metrics; prepare and participate in informal and formal reviews. We are looking for a team-oriented leader focused on delivering and supporting the strategic goals of TSA. The PM must provide the leadership and have the interpersonal communication skills necessary to inspire, lead, direct, and manage a large agile development program. The PM will interface with senior TSA leaders and directors to help maintain and sustain critical infrastructure. Additionally, the PM will be a single point of contact for the Contracting Officer and the COR.
- Responsible for all financial, technical, administrative, contractual, and personnel aspects of the contract and component task orders
- Expertly manage cross-functional teams responsible for delivering high-quality program capabilities on time and within budget, including Subcontractors and Vendors across multiple locations
- Serve as main point of contact for client leadership, the contracting officer, and the COR
- Lead cross project planning for Contractor resources, scheduling, milestones and deliverables
- Manage complex, full life-cycle engineering projects from initiation to deployment and implementation
- Coordinate resolution of scope and schedule disputes with government and contractor service delivery teams
- Identify, assess, and resolve complex business problems/issue/risks and facilitates issue resolution and risk mitigation
- Ensure that all work on this contract complies with the contract terms and conditions and is approved/coordinated with senior corporate managers
- Ensure contractor back office support to properly process invoicing and personnel security clearance requirements
- Manages program Agile SAFe®, and DevSecOps deployment and execution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related Engineering field
- 8+ years Project Management experience on large-scale Agile contracts with a total contract value of at least $100M
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Demonstrate integrity, respect, and a commitment to excellence, collaboration, agility, and diversity
- Understanding of Lean, Agile, scrum, Kanban, MBSE, or related concepts and tools for services delivery.
- Experience organizing, directing, and managing contract operation support functions involving multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization
- Experience meeting with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items, and effectively execute in accordance with approved plans
- Experience with managing multiple projects, including adjusting to shifting priorities and solving problems quickly
- Ability to collaborate with technical staff and customers in forming strategies to improve performance, reliability, and cost effectiveness
- Experience with large scale information sharing between teams across multiple locations
- Experience mentoring staff in order to maintain high levels of performance and positive morale
- Experience managing tools, purchases, and a demonstrated understanding of purchasing systems
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP), Certified Agile Project Manager, or similar
- Experience developing a strategic vision for a complex organization, balancing modernization needs with critical daily operations and maintenance requirements.
- Experience in how to effectively utilize AI/ML and automation to resolve big infrastructure challenges.
- Demonstrate result driven successes from Agile and /or DecSecOps development based programs.
- Experience with transition and management of Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Environments
- Experience managing programs or projects in the federal government environment.
- Experience supporting DHS or TSA engineering development contracts
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.