Leidos is seeking an experienced senior program manager to lead a high visibility and strategic Cyber Task Order. The Division and Program Managers will be the trusted advisors to high level government officials and will set the direction and oversee cyber functions across multiple silos and task orders. Candidate will be required to interface with customer and Leidos executives frequently. This Division and Program Managers will be the primary point of contact for all customer requirements and interactions, understanding customer needs, and leveraging Leidos innovative solutions to solve complex problems.
Candidate must have direct project or program management experience in delivery of Cyber Security Engineering and/or Operations functions. The Division and Program Managers shall have demonstrated capabilities in providing vision and driving a Program organization towards a target level. The candidate shall have capabilities to analyze highly complex cyber security and network issues, recommend plans of action for staff (including both contractor and government personnel), and manage teams supporting resolution of these issues. This individual will serve as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), the Government leadership personnel, and Leidos senior management.
• Overall programmatic (cost, schedule, performance) responsibility for the execution of the task orders
• Financial performance (revenue, operating income, margin) against the Annual Operating Plan, including a focus on maximizing profitability.
• Communicate critical and time sensitive program-related information directly to Program Leadership, or other delegated Government and identified program personnel
• Perform as key point of contact for client relations and engage regularly to determine priorities based on the Customer guidance
• Engage with other Program Task Order Managers to achieve synergy and efficiency
• Create continuously improved service delivery
- Master's degree and 1+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience.
- 6+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Experience shall include regular communications with the supported organization’s senior leadership and direct accountability for managed activities.
- Proven ability to connect with and effectively lead a diverse team of varying levels of experience.
- Candidate must possess an active TS/SCI level security clearance
- Previous experience as a Program Manager or equivalent with broad expertise guiding project and operations at or around $10M annual contract value.
- Previous experience with supporting / leading proposals to achieve on-contract growth.
- Experience leading programs with year over year financial growth and strong margin growth.
- Excellent written and oral communication capability
- Experience and ability to successfully negotiate and influence others to understand and accept new concepts, practices and approaches.
- Ability to drive employee culture change and transformation.
- Must possess demonstrated capabilities to analyze highly complex cyber security and network issues, recommend plans of action, and manage the resolution of these issues.
- Masters of Science in Engineering or related field
- Experience leading a program toward CSSP or CSP certification is highly desired
- Experience leading Cyber/IT/Infrastructure transformation initiative is highly desired
- Communicates with colleagues across multiple areas (project managers, other technical resources, etc.)
- Explains technical solutions, practices and procedures to others within the organization