Program Manager IT O&M
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable practices. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. Employees enjoy career enrichment opportunities available through mobility and development and experience rewarding relationships with supportive supervisors and talented colleagues and customers. Your most important work is ahead.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is looking to fill a Program Manager position within the Analysis Solutions Division (ASD) to manage the National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) IT Operations & Maintenance (O&M) task order, providing personnel to perform center-focused, enterprise-level, comprehensive, and flexible IT O&M services. The environment consists of a hybrid data center model and multiple network enclaves supporting a range of applications. The effort includes desktop support, service desk operations, system engineering and management, cybersecurity and secure networking, all within the context of an Agile environment. The leader will foster an environment of continuous improvement across all aspects of the program to improve effectiveness and achieve increased efficiencies over time in support of increased capabilities for the customer.
Our mission is to deliver exceptional service, value, and expertise with efficient, high performing, and innovative teams. In this role you will have fiduciary and performance responsibilities to address the financial, programmatic, and workforce related responsibilities encountered for a Task Order or Task Orders executed under a Single Award IDIQ. Personnel, 30 to 50, will be deployed across the center environment and are expected to integrate with other Leidos programs to optimize delivery. It is a high-pressure environment with tight deadlines and constraints. The TO PM will serve as the Leidos Analysis Solutions Division primary point-of-contact to the IDIQ Program Manager and the Customer Program Office. The IDIQ Program Manager will provide contractual oversight and collaborate on customer related matters.
We are looking for a team-oriented leader who has the interpersonal communication skills necessary to inspire, lead, direct and manage a complex program and interface with senior customer leaders. The successful candidate will be an experienced Program Manager that favors action and enjoys developing and leading a diverse talent pool. You are expected to work collaboratively with our management, quality, and talent acquisition teams to deliver the commitments of the negotiated agreements/task orders.
The work location is in Bethesda at the Intelligence Community Campus.
Responsibilities also include:
- Responsible for all financial, technical, administrative, contractual, and personnel aspects of the Task Order
- Ensure that all work on this contract complies with the contract terms and conditions
- Leads planning for Leidos resources, scheduling, milestones and deliverables
- Lead, manage, coach, and mentor employees, manage professional development, hiring, and issue resolution for the program.
- Engage employees and customers on a routine basis to fully understand customer requirements and employee capabilities
- Plan, execute, and close projects that meet or exceed customer objectives
- Create clear and attainable project objectives, build project requirements, and manage constraints of cost, time, scope, and quality
- Develop the overall project plan and manage project operations
- Manage project stakeholders, project team, project risk, project schedule, project budget, and project conflicts
- Ensure team members know and execute their respective roles and the roles of the other team members
- Ensure production schedules are met and system resources are used effectively
- Coordinate resolution of production-related problems
- Ensures proper relationships are established between customers, teaming partners, and vendors to facilitate the delivery of information technology services
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Master’s with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Mandatory Certification: PMP or equivalent certification
- Highly desirable: ITIL v_3 professional certification
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Knowledge of an experience in procurement support, including support to the development of customer needs statements, Requests for Information (RFIs ), Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Quotes (RFQs); the development and coordination of procurement and delivery schedules with destination locations and installation teams to have goods delivered in a timely fashion; and the provision of asset and configuration information for procured goods. ANSI/ISO/ASQ Q9001-2008, "Quality management Systems Requirements Standard," 2008.
- Experience in implementing configuration management processes in accordance with ANSI/EIA-649, "National Consensus Standard for Configuration Management", 1 February 1999
- Experience in implementing IT service management for platform-based service strategy ( e.g. portfolio management and design management), service design, (e.g. service catalogue management, capacity management, continuity management, availability management), service transition (e.g. change management and release management), service operations (incident management, problem management, event management): ISO 20000, Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT), and IT Service Capability Maturity Model (IT-CMM).
- Experience with ITIL, ITSM and hardware and software utilized for operations and support of data center resources utilized to manage, operate or run applications, database systems, and end user access
- Experience working with hardware and software vendors to provide highest availability, highest throughput and processing for applications and end user access
- Experience running end user services such as access, accounts, security and supporting them with a Help Desk
- Experience using a ticketing system for managing, tracking and supporting problem fix, as well as day to day operations
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.