Program Coordinator CDRL
The Leidos Cyber and SIGINT Solutions Group is seeking a highly motivated individual who will serve as a Program Coordinator for our Large Leidos Prime Program in Columbia Maryland.
- The PC will work independently on a daily basis supporting and making decisions that impact the technical workforce.
- Serve as primary point of contact for contract personnel (Leidos and Subs) and subcontractor management representatives for International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) related issues. Responsible for working issues to resolution. Determine when items need to be escalated and to whom.
- Coordinate and ensure the accuracy and delivery of all Contract Data Requirement Lists (CDRL) on the program.
- Coordinate with the TTO Leads and Program Financial Analyst (PFA) on Monthly metrics to be included in the Monthly Status Report (MSR) deliverable as well as the Award Fee Self-Assessment (AFSA). Create/assemble, edit, and create the MSR and AFSA for delivery.
- Will be the primary POC for all program’s customer required training requests across the program. The PC will submit requirements for approval.
- Define new administrative processes to follow the ever changing customer processes for onboarding, purchasing material, updating security accesses, requests for training, etc.
- Will be the primary POC for all program’s customer required training requests across the program. Submit requirements for approval.
- Maintain the program web page for keeping analysts informed of program updates.
- Define, implement and provide guidance/ training on PMO processes and policies.
- Responsible for day-to-day activities in the Program Management Office (PMO) to ensure the Program meets organization goals and requirements.
- Develops and maintains the Program SharePoint site (SharePoint Designer) to include requirements gathering, workflow development and implementation of new SharePoint Tools.
- Develops and maintains processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete and support goals and strategic initiatives
- Develop positive relationships with managers and staff to enable the PMO to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects, and training
- Shares lessons learned and best practices across the program, building relationships with stakeholders
- Will serve as a source of documentation, guidance and metrics on the practice of project management and execution and support the successful delivery of the Program through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting.
- Meeting Facilitation to include customer program review meetings, independent program review, staffing, etc.
- Maintain documentation control to minimize potential use of obsolete documents.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance
- Bachelors and 4 years of related experience OR
- AA Degree or two years of college and 4 or more years related experience
- In lieu of college 6 or more years related experience will be required
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Minimum 2 years of writing experience
- Interact well with a team, positive attitude, good verbal and written communications skills, and strong self-initiative.
- MS Office proficiency.
CONMDPay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.