Associate Partner – SAP Program Manager
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Serves as a Lead to provide business, technical and personnel management to subordinate groups of functional, technical and administrative personnel across multiple disciplines such as engineering, application program and systems development. The SAP Program Manager is responsible for the overall, day-to-day management of a specific task order or group of task orders affecting the same or related/interdependent systems. The SAP Program Manager schedules and assigns work to subordinates and subcontractors and monitors progress and resolves discrepancies to ensure compliance with work/quality standards and contract/task order requirements. The SAP Program Manager ensures the functional and technical solutions and schedules in the task order(s) are implemented within estimated timeframes and budget constraints.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10+ years of experience of SAP functional experience with focus on Finance and Supply.
- Experience with waterfall and agile development methods
- SAP S/4HANA Implementation experience
- Experience solutioning and developing proposals for clients
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop teams as well as contributing to and/or leading documentation of points of view.
- Must be able to handle large scale, complex implementation
- Willing to lead a long-term assignment
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Focus on customer service and responsiveness, with sound customer handling skills
• Federal experience required (Navy experience preferred)
• DoD clearance required (must be clearable)
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
- Healthcare benefits including medical & prescription drug coverage, dental, vision, and mental health & well being
- Financial programs such as 401(k), the IBM Employee Stock Purchase Plan, financial counseling, life insurance, short & long- term disability coverage, and opportunities for performance based salary incentive programs
- Generous paid time off including 12 holidays, minimum 56 hours sick time, 120 hours vacation, 12 weeks parental bonding leave in accordance with IBM Policy, and other Paid Care Leave programs. IBM also offers paid family leave benefits to eligible employees where required by applicable law
- Training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform where IBMers can grow skills and obtain industry-recognized certifications to achieve their career goals
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups, giving & volunteer opportunities, and discounts on retail products, services & experiences
The compensation range and benefits for this position are based on a full-time schedule for a full calendar year. The salary will vary depending on your job-related skills, experience and location. Pay increment and frequency of pay will be in accordance with employment classification and applicable laws. For part time roles, your compensation and benefits will be adjusted to reflect your hours. Benefits may be pro-rated for those who start working during the calendar year.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
US Citizenship Required.
Being You @ IBM