Senior Program Director ( R-00036423 )
Leidos is seeking an experienced senior level Program Manager who is well-versed in DoD contracts to manage acquisition, integration, installation, operations and maintenance support to U.S. Air Forces Central Command (USAFCENT) operations. The senior PM will also be responsible for 300 plus full time employees in support of this contracts efforts.
The Senior PM will be based out of Shaw Air Force Base in Sumter, S.C., and USAFCENT leading and managing 300 technical and functional personnel in an engineering system development environment.
The Program Manager responsibilities include:
- Provides programmatic oversight of geographically dispersed employees assigned to the program from technical and administrative areas, implementing industry best practices to meet contract requirements.
- Establishes milestones and ensures adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies and manages risks and program problems and develops mitigations/solutions.
- Presents formal and informal project status/plan briefings to the government and corporate managers through oral and written communications.
- Serve as contract representative and is responsible for managing all aspects of the program, including project planning, development and implementation according to cost, schedule, and technical (scope) requirements.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, computer science, math, physics or related scientific discipline, Mathematics, or Management Information Systems from an accredited university.
- Masters of Science or Arts in Business Administration from an accredited university or a Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate plus two year additional general experience.
- Minimum of twelve (12) years of experience in supervising personnel, technology assessment, systems design, system analysis, managing multiple technical programs including budgetary responsibility, planning and estimating work loading requirements, acquisition planning, communicating and interfacing with government customers.
- Minimum of five (5) years of specialized technical experience in the operation, maintenance, engineering, or program management support of Military Communication Systems.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
- Referral Bonus Eligible
CTSS-IVExternal Referral Bonus:EligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:SecretTravel:Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ManagerJob Family:Proj and Prog Management