Technical Task Coordinator
Leidos currently has an immediate opening for a Technical Task Coordinator, supporting multiple US Navy programs, located in Bethesda MD. Leidos’ High Fidelity Simulation Business Area is responsible for architecting and implementing large-scale System of Systems solutions in support of world class simulation, training, and analysis products for the US Navy. You will get to work with state-of-the art technology developing the most sophisticated and “game changing” trainers the US Navy deploys. You will be part of a brilliant team, in a constant learning environment, on a long running program, performing work that has a major impact, with access to additional pay options. This position requires US citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance.
This position will contribute to the technical planning, system design, development and integration, status reporting, CDRL development, meeting support, and fielding tasks for a variety of US Naval training systems. Duties include requirements analysis and tracking, functional analysis, timeline analysis, requirements allocation, interface definition, requirements satisfaction, and quality assurance. Technical management and coordination between Leidos teams, third party teams, and customer representatives, and the tracking and coordinating of system engineering support across projects will also be required. This position will develop creative solutions to complex technical issues and problems that will impact multiple trainer projects. This position will coordinate with the director of engineering, and the successful candidate will work on a regular basis with the director to coordinate, track, and report on engineering activities. Travel to partner and government sites to support meetings and engineering activities is required. Travel will account for no more than 10% of the job.
• BS in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Network Engineering, or related technical field.
• US Citizenship and ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance
• Must have past experience with, and demonstrate the skills and capabilities to successfully execute the duties and responsibilities of this position
• 4+ years of engineering experience, preferably in computer engineering/systems engineering
• Experience working out task precedents and dependencies
• Experience in accurately statusing technical projects
• Be a flexible, positive and energetic team player, and be able to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changes tasking, be courteous and professional when interacting with colleagues and customers, demonstrate a solid ability to identify and solve problems, plan and prioritize personal tasking, effectively communicate verbally and in writing, and be able to work successfully in a team environment
• Previous development experience on training systems
• Good understanding of the Linux Operating System
• Familiar with Atlassian project management tools.
External Referral EligiblePay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.