Scrum Team Project Manager
This role requires an experienced Scrum Team Lead to perform as a Scrum Team Project Manager (SPM) in the IC environment. This role has direct leadership and interaction with one or more development teams and includes support for customer communications. The SPM supports the Agile Release Train Program Manager (ART PM) and Technical Lead (TL) in developing Epics, Features and application roadmaps for the design and development of new and existing applications. The SPM also performs risk management identification and mitigation, and development of implementation timelines based on a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps environment. This role works with internal systems engineers to ensure customer priorities are planned through the implementation lifecycle. Experience with requirements management, portfolio management, Lean Six Sigma, and other optimization methodologies. Black Belt or other certifications are desired.
- This role is responsible for technical planning, coordination between Agile teams and business needs. It also includes coordination of verification, validation, and deployments.
- Evaluates alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems.
- Duties include performing systems requirements analysis, functional analysis, timeline analysis, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition, technical coordination, integration, system testing, and quality assurance.
- The SPM tracks the team's work to the completion of all features accepted into a PI.
- The SPM writes the initial stories for a feature, and will leverage the team to review and write additional user stories as needed
- The SPM coordinates with team members to ensure stories have all the information needed to complete the work and that all necessary stories are created.
- The SPM will coordinate / socialize production changes and brief appropriate boards for deployment approval.
- Proficient with common Agile practices, service-orientated environments, and development practices.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Expert experience operating in SAFe and Agile frameworks.
- Expert experience planning and leading major technology assignments.
- Expert experience evaluating performance results and recommending major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- In-depth experience as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- Experience supervising others.
- Candidate must have BS 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or a Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph.
NSORCTPay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.