Technical Project Manager/Complex Project Manager (TPM I)
At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking a Technical Project Manager/Complex Project Manager (TPM I) to manage aspects of IT projects within a large-scale enterprise-IT delivery and support program. As an entry-level member of the management team, this role is ideal for someone with limited prior experience who is interested in starting their career in IT Project Management. This position has the potential to report to one or more client sites in Northern Virginia and will most likely reside in either Reston, Chantilly, or McLean.
Qualified candidates must possess a current and active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance to be considered for this position.
In this role you will manage aspects of a diverse IT project or multiple projects, typically involving multiple disciplines in the IT function. This may include;
- Utilizing expertise and leadership skills to direct staff and to resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met
- Performing routine assignments from an entry level to professional job progression
- Using existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems
- Receiving instruction, guidance and direction from others
- Appling general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- Solving routine problems using existing procedures and standard practices
- Demonstrating conceptual knowledge of practices and procedures within a particular area of expertise
- Exchanging basic information, asking questions and checking for understanding
- Working within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines while having limited impact on own work team
- Employing scrum master techniques in Agile development practices
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Ability to satisfy any additional government-required clearance processing or screening, as determined necessary by the government
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of combined education/work experience
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.