Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
The National Airspace Systems Integration Support (NISC) program at Leidos is seeking an individual with project scheduling experience to provide expertise in all aspects of the complete project management lifecycle, from integration to closure, providing assistance and recommendations to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) customer.
This position provides project integration support for FAA project portfolio managers in the Central Service Area (CSA) Planning and Requirements Group (PRG) Portfolio Management and Integration (PMI) team. The ideal candidate must possess “big picture” project capability including project sequencing, prioritization, bundling, resources, and preparing project integration reports. The ability to communicate across a variety of audiences is paramount.
This position is based in Fort Worth, Texas within the FAA CSA PRG PMI Team. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the NISC mission.
- Review, coordinate and prepare program correspondence and input for documents such as Program Management Plans (PMPs) and program/project documentation.
- Provide support in project and program meetings including coordinating meeting logistics, creating briefings, preparing meeting minutes and tracking action items.
- Provide support in the preparation, review, verification and reporting of Corporate Work Plan (CWP) submissions.
- Analyze schedule, resource and financial data and make recommendations to achieve an executable work plan.
- Develop project baselines by utilizing Primavera and the CWP. Work with Engineering Services (ES) in developing detailed project plan, statement of work, schedule and resource allocation.
- Design and maintain financial databases in direct support of various programs to ensure fiscal control of current funds.
- Provide support in monitoring and reporting on project schedules.
- Must communicate clear and concise, both verbally and technical writing, to a variety of stake holders at all customer management levels and provide thorough coordination and project reporting.
- Capable of applying MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database management applications, and know how to use the Internet as a data gathering and communicating tool.
- Typically requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of the degree requirement
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Proficient in MS Office Suites, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Advanced analytical skills
- Experience with data analysis and reporting
- Experience supporting government agencies preferred.
- PMP Certification
- Experience with Primavera or MS Project
- Experience with project portfolio management
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.