The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Administrative Assistant supporting the PSS-T program. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics Lead for an unmanned aerial intelligence platform located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Persistent Surveillance Systems – Tethered (PSS-T) program.
The Property Administrator for the PSS-T Program is responsible for supporting a property management system compliant with Federal Acquisition Regulations, Corporate Property Management policies, and customer requirements documented contractually and as requested by the customer. The property administrator is responsible for entering all property records and maintaining supporting documentation in the Government property management system.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Follows workflows to ensure audit readiness and accurate data records for the entire life cycle of all government property accountable to the PSS-T program. This includes procurement records, equipment movement, data change, quantity change, transfer, and disposition.
• Responsible for adding all newly procured or transferred in property to the property management system with accurate data elements and appropriate transaction documentation for auditability.
• Responsible for creating government property deliverables such as the status of GFE with independent judgement on items to include for contract deliverable.
• Responsible for assisting with reports necessary for PD Aerostats to complete each contract modification to change the contract GFP list.
• Responsible for documenting all disposition, transfer, administrative adjustments, or property loss search history, and maintain records in easy to navigate electronic folders by using discretion to document records within easy traceability for future audits.
• Ensure complete records and backup documentation of all DD1149s, 4949s, packing slips, inventory forms, 1348s, and property modifications on contracts which include closeouts and loss reports
• Responsible for creating and disseminating all physical inventories of program property on a monthly basis for contract deliverable, while using independent judgement to ide.
• Offer assistance in handling onsite and offsite inventories and in comparing data against the current property records to determine potential discrepancies, losses, and found on installation additions.
• Responsible for actioning internal 10% audits of site stock.
• Familiar with FAR regulations and policies- Inputs, updates, and maintains property records into RepairData database.
• Assist with building product trackers to exploit and analyze program information.
• high school diploma or equivalent and 3+ years of prior relevant experience.
• Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Advanced Microsoft Excel.
• Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
• Must be a US Citizen.
Pay Range:Pay Range $44,200.00 - $68,000.00 - $91,800.00
• Experience using RepairData.
• Microsoft SharePoint Experience.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.