Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (637)
The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE) will be responsible for ensuring the quality of clinical platforms through strong automation implemented solutions and manual testing efforts as well as tracking the status of issues reported on Pearson Clinical products.
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Participates in requirements, architecture, and design review meetings
- Effectively functions and communicates within a software development team consisting of developers, quality assurance and project management members
- Performs all development, testing tasks with a high level of quality
- Prepares, reviews, and maintains effective procedures and documentation
- Applies Agile practices for successful, sustainable delivery of software solutions
- Maintaining active communication with business users and key stakeholders to manage expectations regarding changes to systems and/or business requests
- Implementing and maintaining automation workflows via tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, etc.
- Write test plans to ensure all levels of quality and reduce project costs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related technical certification or a minimum of one to three years of experience with quality assurance testing websites or software applications.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Agile Software Development a plus
- Experience with Jenkins and Maven build systems a plus
- Experience working with distributed teams, including offshore team members
- Experience with the Selenium framework or similar tools for automation testing.
- Experience with Cucumber Testing and Collaboration tools.
- Experience with API testing including RESTful Web Services
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $95-105k. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
Benefits available to eligible employees can be seen at: https://pearsonbenefitsus.com/
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Pearson believes that wherever learning flourishes, so do people. We are committed to being an anti-racist company in everything we do. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We promote a culture where differences are embraced, opportunities are accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all individuals are supported in reaching their full potential. Through our talent, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the center, and we are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
To learn more about Pearson’s commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce, please click here: http://www.pearson.com/careers/diversity-and-inclusion.html
Pearson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other group protected by law.
Organization: Assessment & Qualifications
Req ID: 637