Master Systems Integrator SME
We are seeking an industry recognized expert practitioner and Master Systems Integrator in digital modernization, agile DevOps and 24x7 cyber operations to provide vision and oversight for the integration of government systems including disparate systems to provide a improved functionality and seamless operations. The role will have oversight for the full systems lifecycle including support of development, integration, deployment, and sustainment of such integrated systems in support of critical government programs and agencies. The selected candidate will work with the program and customer leadership and other Master Technology SMEs to provide oversight and direction to transform and modernize the governments existing infrastructure, systems, and cyber capabilities. This role in concert with the other Master SMEs will be responsible for all technical leadership and chartered with the transformation and optimization of existing government capabilities. This position requires leading and engaging teams of people with diverse skills to develop comprehensive solutions ranging from IT infrastructure, applications, system architecture, to full enterprise services, from program management activities and agency-wide operational support. The successful candidate will be able to conceptualize these solutions around key business needs and goals and full awareness of industry trends. This position requires a broad and deep understanding of technology, system integration and IT delivery services.
- Provide visionary leadership to identify grand ideas that are achievable and practical supporting the government’s need to become more efficient by reducing redundancy and reducing manual processes.
- Ability to value stream map capabilities of existing and future technologies with direct mission need and against evolving roadmaps.
- Evaluate, categorize and prioritize modernization initiatives
- Evaluate existing portfolios and establish roadmaps initiatives
- Provide expertise to ensure innovative ideas and emerging technologies are aligned with customer needs
- Perform technology liaison leadership to facilitate, collaborate, and integrate impactful and advanced technical solutions
- Collaborate with end user facing teams to define technology migration strategies and approaches
- Performs Architecture reviews as required, ensuring initiatives are aligned with future state
- Proficiency in strategic planning, enterprise architecture and emerging technologies
- Create white papers, proposals, and briefings demonstrating technical thought leadership in response to customer needs.
- Oversee the development and integration across multiple workstream from initial research to requirements, implementation, and sustainment.
- Master’s degree in technical fields with 15+ years of prior relevant experience; Industry certifications will be considered in augmenting years of experience.
- Lead Solutions Architect working with leading edge cyber and digital modernization technology supporting both implementation and sustainment.
- Must be proficient in cloud, premise, WAN technologies supporting multi-cloud infrastructure and hybrid environments across multiple data centers.
- Software development experience with specific experience in integrating large disparate standalone and enterprise systems
- Must have a strong understanding of CI/CD pipeline with a working knowledge of coordinating and executing changes at scale to address version control, code reuse, architecture code deployments, and ways of increasing compliance efficiency.
- Must have experience with Automation and integration tools to include API use management and key management, SOAR, RPA, etc.
- Must have experience with IaC techniques and methods
- Experience and/or expertise in Software or Application Development, System Architecture, Cloud Architecture,
- Self-motivated and focused on delivering outcomes; ability to work independently and collaborate with large teams
- Strong communication skills (writing, speaking, and listening); ability to articulate solutions and rationale for design decisions.
- An active Secret security clearance
- CISSP, SAFe Agilist, and ITIL 4 Certification is strongly desired
- AWS, Azure, ServiceNow Certifications and experience is strongly desired
- Experience with integrating solutions in a multi-vendor environment
- Knowledge of enterprise logging, with a focus on security event logging
- Experience with enterprise-scale operations and maintenance environments
- Ability to multitask and solve complex technical problems
- Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs
- Team leadership experience supporting teams across various geographical locations, remote work and on site with 24x7x365 teams.
- Publications, Presentations, and Speaking engagements on the topics of Cybersecurity
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as team collaboration tools like Confluence or Mattermost, issue tracking software like Jira, source code management such as bitbucket, and other various automated deployment orchestration tools such as Jenkins and/or bamboo.
- Experience working with senior government leaders