Leidos is looking for a Master Electrician to join our team. Performs routine repairs and maintenance of plant and/or office facilities equipment. Performs routine and non-routine maintenance to the facility electrical infrastructure in addition to supporting basic carpentry, electrical, mechanical, air-conditioning, plumbing, plastic or sheet metal fabrication, or associated work on plant facilities using hand and power tools. May require supporting shift work to include nights / weekends as needed for team coverage.
- Required to troubleshoot equipment or facilities problems and report them to the supervisor.
- Interpret blueprints, sketches, layouts, wiring diagrams, drawings, and process specifications.
- Perform routine inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary for maintaining facility assets.
- Performs routine, repetitive, and basic tasks where precedent, methods and processes are well established.
- Supports complex decisions related to maintenance, repairs or modifications made to the electrical infrastructure
- Supports planned equipment outages to include developing or modifying plans that indicate affected building infrastructure during planned maintenance or infrastructure anomaly occurrences
- Capability to learn and work on door locking hardware, fire safety systems, paint and caulking applications, carpet installation and drywall patching.
- Ability to lift up-to 50 pounds with knowledge of using proper PPE.
- Ability to climb and work from a ladder.
- Ability to access above ceiling and below floor spaces.
- Normal Business Hours are 0700 – 1530
- Shift hours are 0600 – 1800 (Day) or 1800 – 0600 (Night)
- Masters Electrical License (Preferably State of Georgia)
- Active TS/SCI with Poly Level Security Clearance (CI or FS)
- Candidates without could support pipeline with contingent offers
- Ability to understand and communicate electrical drawings and diagrams
- Experience with redundant power systems to include UPS, PDU and ATS systems
- Experience with Building Automation Systems
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.