A career in IBM Consulting is rooted by long-term relationships and close collaboration with clients across the globe.
You'll work with visionaries across multiple industries to improve the hybrid cloud and AI journey for the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Your ability to accelerate impact and make meaningful change for your clients is enabled by our strategic partner ecosystem and our robust technology platforms across the IBM portfolio; including Software and Red Hat.
Curiosity and a constant quest for knowledge serve as the foundation to success in IBM Consulting. In your role, you'll be encouraged to challenge the norm, investigate ideas outside of your role, and come up with creative solutions resulting in ground breaking impact for a wide network of clients. Our culture of evolution and empathy centers on long-term career growth and development opportunities in an environment that embraces your unique skills and experience.
Your Role and Responsibilities
***US Citizenship is required for this role. Candidates for consideration must EITHER have a Secret OR Top Secret Clearance ***
Our tightly integrated software development team is seeking a Scrum Master to work onsite at Colorado Springs, CO location. Following modern architectural strategies, you will work hands-on with new, as well as maintain existing, technologies in a rapid agile environment. Your direct efforts will continuously enable defensive cyber solutions to protect, defend, and respond to both ground and space based cyber adversarial threats.
You will be a good fit for this role if you…
- Are passionate about development and eliminating mundane and repetitive work.
- Have been actively working in the Agile area for 4 or more years.
- Have a STEM Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Are a problem solver with a proven ability to deliver exceptional results as part of a high performing team in a fast-paced environment.
- You will have the opportunity to support United States Space Force (USSF) by developing software in support of Space Systems Command (SSC) Cyber Operations Branch.
- Collaborating in an environment where it will never be the same day twice on a squad with some of the world’s top technology professionals cultivating our expertise.
We’re hiring ...JOIN US.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Certifications: SAFe Scrum Master & SAFe for Teams, SAFe PO/PM or SAFe Advanced Scrum Master & SAFe for Government, SAFe PO/PM.
- Security Clearance: Pre-existing, Active DoD Secret Clearance.
- Experience in AT LEAST TWO of the following applications/frameworks: JIRA, Confluence, Slack, & SAFe.
- Experience or Knowledge in the following Areas: Agile software development, agile methodologies, software development life cycle management, cross-functional team.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM related specialty plus 6 years’ experience as Scrum Master or Agile coach.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Master’s degree in STEM related specialty and 3 years experience as a Scrum Master or Agile coach.
- Top Secret (TS) security clearance with SCI and SAP eligibility is HIGHLY desired.
- Relevant DoD and/or Industry work experience in Space Systems Command.
- Experience with Cyber Operations Branch (SSC/SZYO) program office.
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
Being You @ IBM