Senior ETL Developer (107349380)
2049895- Senior ETL Developer
Optum, the fast-growing part of UnitedHealth Group, is a leading information and technology-enabled health services business. Our teams are dedicated to modernizing the health care system and improving the lives of people and communities.
Serving virtually every dimension of the health system, we work with a diverse set of clients across 150 countries – from those who diagnose and treat patients to those who pay for care, deliver health services, and those who supply the cures. Optum maintains operations across North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Our innovative partnerships provide technology and tools that enable unprecedented collaboration and efficiency. As a result, we can tap into valuable health care data to uncover insights and develop strategies for better care at lower costs.
About the role:
You will be part of the Optum Global Solutions team working to enable a modern, high-performing health system by delivering a global, end-to-end experience aligned with our strategic partners’ priorities. Join us! There's never been a better time to do your life's best work℠
Careers with Optum offer flexible work arrangements and individuals who live and work in the Republic of Ireland will have the opportunity to split their monthly work hours between our Letterkenny or Dublin office and telecommuting from a home-based office.
- Involved in architecture, flow and the database model of the application.
- Develop the ETL jobs as per the requirements to update the data into the staging database from various data sources and REST API’s.
- Develop analytical queries in SQL Server.
- Develop application services hosted on the Mongo db / Blob storage / SQL using Azure Data Factory framework
- Write unit and integration tests for all the ETL services.
- Containerize and deploy ETL and REST services through the CI/CD Jenkins pipe.
- Optimizing and memory management of the ETL services
You will be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role, as well as providing development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Demonstrable experience programming in Cloud based platforms
- Experience programming in ETL tools such as Informatica, Azure Data Factory, DataStage, Python or equivalent
- Strong knowledge in SQL, SQL Server or equivalent RDBMS
- Previous experience in NoSQL, MongoDB +
- Exposure to technical know-how of Microservices, overview of distributed systems, Web applications
- Ability to work a portion of monthly work hours from Letterkenny office is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with background in technical and business Communications.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, comfortable and successful establishing professional relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to meet critical time-sensitive objectives, emphasis on planning skills.
- Good organizational, project management, analytical, problem-solving and verbal/written communication skills
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.
All telecommuters will be required to adhere to the UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Key Words: #RPO,