DescriptionJob Description:The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior Instructor to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Bethesda MD. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in the following:
- Contractor shall carry out instructional and facilitator functions in support of the Intelligence Learning Network (ILN) programs including but not limited to:
- Understanding the IC (UIC) and Integrating the IC (IIC) and corresponding alumni events or support the Analysis 101/201 training courses.
- Facilitate and instruct in the ILN programs or Mission Integration Analysis 101 programs in an effective and efficient manner, both online and in the residential portion of the programs.
- Evaluate program performance and assist in the design and development of new (and/or updating of existing) instructional modules to continuously improve the programs (both online and in the residential portion).
- Assist in all aspects of the instructional, administrative and logistical preparation, execution and breakdown of the programs in accordance with Course Pre- and Post-Class Checklists.
- BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph level clearance is required