Counterintelligence (CI) Senior Instructor/Trainer
The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Counterintelligence (CI) Senior Instructor/Trainer at Ft. Meade, MD.
This is an excellent opportunity to use your experience helping the G37 TREX Program. This mission supports INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), as it executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams, and units in support of CI
- Develop and revise CI TSPs and familiarization and sustainment training, including individual to collective training materials and scenarios
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Minimum 15 years of operational experience as an Army MOS 351L/35L in Army CI activities
- Minimum of two years duty as a CI instructor
- Graduate of one of the following courses: CFSO, MCC, ACICC, AFCIC, or other like service source handling course and/or actual experience in source handling
- Demonstrated knowledge of CI both tactical and strategic operations, the CI Enterprise, CI Investigations and Force Protection, 2X Functions, and Asset Validation
- Communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates
- Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET, etc.
This position has a salary range of $90,000 - $100,000.
G37TREXPay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.