Senior GEOINT Instructor
This is an excellent opportunity to use your experience helping the G37 TREX Program. This mission supports INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams and units in support of GEOINT.
- Provide Tactical Intelligence Ground Station (TGS) and GEOINT Workstation Training (GWS) instruction and training, have knowledge in GEOINT DCGS Architecture, knowledge of how a GEOINT Cell operates, and support for intelligence personnel and programs in support of the GEOINT training effort.
- Knowledge in Full Motion Video (FMV) and Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI), GEOINT retrieval databases, and have knowledge of the Global Broadcast System (GBS).
- Travel may be required, but will not exceed 40%
- Minimum 15 years of experience in the following GEOINT modalities: Full Spectrum GEOINT (FSG), FMV (Full Motion Video), Forensic GMTI (Ground Moving Target Indicator), Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR), and GEOINT Analysis. Waiver may be applied for less years of experience.
- Working knowledge of the GEOINT Enterprise and NGA
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET, etc.) is preferred.
This position has a base salary range of $85,000 - $92,000.
External Referral Eligible
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.