.Net Developer Senior
Join The #1 Furniture Company-Join The #1 Furniture Brand
Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world. Established in 1945, Ashley offers one of the industry’s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries.
Sr .Net Developer: Total Year of IT experience 5-7 plus, at least 5 years in C#, .Net Development.
· The Sr .Net Developer position will provide expertise in a wide range of technical areas, including but not limited to: C#, .Net, Web API, Azure, API Containers, GIT, Kubernetes
Software design and development, and application of new technologies and languages which are aligned with other Ashley’s internal projects.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
· The Sr .Net Developer will work closely with the program owner to ensure successful operational development of new applications while maintaining business continuity of existing applications.
· Support and maintenance of existing web applications Requirements gathering and interaction with stakeholders Working in a collaborative, team environment.
· Design and development of interaction with Web APIs.
· Document and maintain project artifacts. Suggest best practices, and implementation strategies using .Net technology.
· Maintain comprehensive knowledge of industry standards, methodologies, processes, and best practices.
· Develop and integrate software applications using AGILE methodology applying standard architectural patterns, taking into account critical performance characteristics and security measures.
· Create Technical design documents and process documents
· SQL Server
· Agile software development
· CS degree or equivalent experience
· Experience with cloud technologies a plus Experience working in an Agile Team Environment Experience with General Architecture and Design Patterns Testing Experience (automated/manual/unit testing)
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.