Senior Analytic Developer ( R-00053532 )
This position provides technical expertise to C5ISR Center Sustaining Base Network Assurance Branch (SBNAB) Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) Security Operations Center (SOC) as a Senior Analytic Developer.
- Translate mission requirements into a variety of software products.
- Identify optimal methods for aggregating, storing, correlating and visually depicting various types of data.
- Being a leader in enterprise software development.
- Developing as needed in Java, Python and various other languages.
- Migrate and upgrade applications as needed.
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of prior IT experience, or Master’s degree with 5+ years of experience. Additional certifications and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.Must have a DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE or equivalent) to start.
- Must have an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- Strong background in enterprise software development with proficiency in Java and Python.
- Have a working familiarity of open source Distributed MPP databases such as GreenPlum.
- Have a working familiarity of open source Big Data technologies such as: Apache Hadoop, Apache Kafka, etc.
- Has knowledge of security principles, policy and regulations.
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to create complex technical reports on analytic findings.
- Deep technical understanding of core current cybersecurity technologies as well as emerging capabilities.
- Hands-on cybersecurity experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Demonstrated understanding of the life cycle of cybersecurity threats, attacks, attack vectors and methods of exploitation with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs).
- CND experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Experience in a 24x7 environment.