Senior Analytic Developer ( R-00055081 )
Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense group is seeking a Senior Analytic Developer to support our recently awarded SBNAB contract. This position provides technical expertise to C5ISR Center Sustaining Base Network Assurance Branch (SBNAB) Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) Security Operations Center (SOC) at the Adelphi, MD location.
Clearance: You must have a minimum active DOD Secret clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI clearance to qualify.
- Translate mission requirements into a variety of software products.
- Identify optimal methods for aggregating, storing, correlating and visually depicting various types of data.
- Perform as a leader in enterprise software development.
- Develop, as needed, in Java, Python and various other language.
- Migrate and upgrade applications as needed.
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of prior IT experience, or Master’s degree with 5+ years of experience. Additional certifications and experience may be considered in lieu of degree. Must have a DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE or equivalent) to start.
- Must have an active DoD Secret clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI.
- Strong background in enterprise software development with proficiency in Java and Python.
- Have a working familiarity of open source Distributed MPP databases such as GreenPlum.
- Possess working familiarity of open source Big Data technologies such as: Apache Hadoop, Apache Kafka, etc.
- Knowledge of security principles, policy and regulations.
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to create complex technical reports on analytic findings.
- Deep technical understanding of core current cybersecurity technologies as well as emerging capabilities.
- Hands-on cybersecurity experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Demonstrated understanding of the life cycle of cybersecurity threats, attacks, attack vectors and methods of exploitation with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs).
- CND experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Experience in a 24x7 environment.
SBNABExternal Referral Bonus:EligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCITravel:Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Software DevelopmentPay Range: