Senior Adobe AEM Developer ( 581983-1B )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Looking for an Adobe Marketing technology lead who will be responsible for the delivery of several critical real-time marketing enablers. Can advise marketing partners on technical and creative issues, choosing and implementing solutions and ensuring safety and trade compliance of systems and products. This role will be highly focused on the delivery of design solutions for the external media advertising. This person will lead a global team of diverse talent and will need to work hand-in-hand with the VZ Media team, UI/UX team (Care, POS, Digital) along with the Domain and Aggregate Services team, Customer Journey team, Adobe, Data Intelligence, and Business/Marketing teams. This position will ensure that end to end technical solutions are developed for MarTech programs, working closely with the Enterprise Architecture team. Along with closely collaborating with internal Verizon technical teams, this position will also be expected to manage vendor deliveries and drive vendor product roadmap based on business needs.
- Utilize a good understanding of the several components of the MarTech stack specializing in Customer Data Platform component.
- Drive technical solutions and designs towards the North Star architecture.
- Lead the overall strategy for the Customer Data Platform.
- Lead vendor technology assessments and selection process.
- Establish strong partnership with vendors, manage the vendor deliveries, and influence vendor product roadmap.
- Ensure that programs/projects are delivered on time.
- Deliver results within budget, time, quality and strategic and tactical key performance goals.
- Provide impact analysis, with less than 15% margin of error.
- As a technical lead, work with several team members, across a matrixed and global delivery teams.
- Customer focus: Recommend, develop, and implement process improvements to enable personalized experience on digital self-service channel, IVR, and external sites.
- Resolve customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Derive actionable insights from the voice of the customer.
- Act with relative independence in area of responsibility; Line of sight: 6 months to 1 year.
- Develop policies & procedures for assigned sub function(s); tasks are multiple and diverse; work requires interpretation to ensure appropriate application.
- Exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques & evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
In this hybrid role, you will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with several Adobe solutions, especially the Adobe experience platform.
- Experience with DSPs, Ad Servers, and external DMPs.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Engineering or any other related marketing field.
- Knowledge of Marketing Technology stack with focus on the Advertising Technology solutions.
- Four or more years as a marketing technologist.
- Experience in assessing multiple vendor solutions.
- Experience in partnering with Business and IT teams at multiple levels to drive alignment and delivery of complex problems.
- Ability to identify opportunities, facilitate sessions to ideate and come up with joint cross-functional solutions to improve digital experiences and streamline omni-channel processes.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple projects simultaneously and to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, customer and team-oriented work environment.
- Good communication and presentation skills, project management and strategic thinking skills along with strong technical experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).