Software Developer (Senior) ( R-00071256 )
Leidos is seeking a Software Developer for a technical development program supporting the Sponsor’s Entitlement Programs as well as IdAM /ICAM, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes and Digital Policy Management. The Software Engineer will work with a large team of developers, software engineers and data engineers.
- Knowledge/experience with the development of Cloudformation scripts to generate network and application
- infrastructure in a repeatable fashion
- Ability to write custom scripts to install and configure code in EC2 instances
- Experience with Python.
- Develop Java and Python applications that leverage Neo4j and Elasticsearch
- Ability to Implement NodeJS PM2 for application monitoring and resiliency
- Utilized SAFe agile techniques to manage workload
- Leverage Amazon Web Services
- Experience creating RESTful API
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain. Experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must have experience with the Cloud / Amazon Web Services
- Prior experience reading and developing solutions to customer requirements
- Knowledge of Git, Jenkins, or Rundeck
- Preferred Qualifications
- Certification - Amazon Web Services (AWS)