Senior Test Engineer ( R-00084874 )
Work as a tester in a collaborative team-focused environment. Will be responsible for developing and executing test cases and test scripts in an environment consisting of various COTS and GOTS tools. The successful candidate will work with a team of software and systems engineers and is expected to be skilled and knowledgeable in industry-standard testing methodologies. Must have experience developing test scripts with security, scalability, and reliability in mind. Must be a dynamic, innovative, self-starting problem solver that can operate with minimal supervision.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field 12+ years' experience. Additional experience in lieu of degree.
- 6+ years' experience providing manual testing support in a Linux environment
- 6+ years' experience with Advanced VB through QTP/UFT
- Experience with Ubuntu (client) and CentOS 7 (server)
- Possess understanding and experience with user management (LDAP)
- Possess understanding and experience with user authentication (Kerberos)
- Experience using the VI editor
- Possess basic understanding of network protocols (FTP/SSH/etc)
- Experience developing automated scripts for HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) or Mercury QuickTest Professional (QTP) using the Advanced View option