Senior Manager, Commercialization IT – Campaign Engineer
Working with Us
Challenging. Meaningful. Life-changing. Those aren’t words that are usually associated with a job. But working at Bristol Myers Squibb is anything but usual. Here, uniquely interesting work happens every day, in every department. From optimizing a production line to the latest breakthroughs in cell therapy, this is work that transforms the lives of patients, and the careers of those who do it. You’ll get the chance to grow and thrive through opportunities uncommon in scale and scope, alongside high-achieving teams rich in diversity. Take your career farther than you thought possible.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives. Read more: careers.bms.com/working-with-us
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
At BMS, digital innovation and Information Technology are central to our vision of transforming patients’ lives through science. To accelerate our ability to serve patients around the world, we must unleash the power of technology. We are committed to being at the forefront of transforming the way medicine is made and delivered by harnessing the power of computer and data science, artificial intelligence, and other technologies to promote scientific discovery, faster decision making, and enhanced patient care.
The Campaign Engineer Lead (CEL) Role is accountable for the delivery and support of Campaign Management capabilities across BMS Commercial business to enable their related processes. Align with Commercial Campaign Capabilities Lead in support of the Campaign Management platform and integrations with internal and external systems.
The CEL will closely partner with IT Business Partners, IT Service Providers (EPAM, Accenture, ZS), Application Vendors (Salesforce, OneTrust, Adobe, Veeva), various BMS IT teams (Cyber Security, External Partner, Data Privacy Office) and other functions to ensure proper ongoing operations as well as deliver new or enhanced Campaign Management capabilities.
The CEL is accountable for the successful delivery of IT services, the development of technology plans, reporting metrics, and continuous improvement initiatives focused on effectiveness and cost reductions in operations. Manages the strategic relationship with Business Capability Owners, IT Business Partners, IT Service Managers and IT Service Providers. If you want an exciting and rewarding career that is meaningful, consider joining our diverse team!
- Accountable for build and run operations associated with the Consent & Campaign Management platform.
- Responsible for IT service delivery for omni channel projects and capability requirements.
- Establishes and measures unit performance metrics and ensures resources are appropriately engaged to meet project commitments.
- Closely partners with IT Business Partnering, IT Service Integration and Enterprise Architecture to ensure alignment.
- Assists in developing strategic and collaborative partnerships with Campaign Management vendors and service providers.
- Partners very closely with adjacent IT teams to ensure the delivery and operations of digital capabilities and that Global Marketing Applications capabilities are fully understood and leveraged.
- Closely aligned on marketing campaign strategy, Journey set-up and defined campaigns goals with business
- Campaign QA to ensure all strategic requirements are considered as per standards
- Follow the best practices for campaign management, apply technical knowledge to campaigns design and help formulate the marketing campaign strategies
- Matrix leadership of IT resources in other IT functions: responsible for ensuring that all IT functions are successful in their delivery of services. Key matrix IT partner functions include enterprise and data architecture, application support & maintenance, program management, information & data management, collaboration services and infrastructure services.
- Assist in defining 3-year digital capability roadmaps in line with business roadmap & enterprise architecture strategy, focusing on speed, quality, & cost.
- Provides technical thought leadership and negotiates technical solutions with business areas
- Have a strong commitment to a career in technology with a passion for healthcare
- Ability to understand the needs of the business and commitment to deliver the best user experience and adoption
- Able to collaborate across multiple teams
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Innovative and inquisitive nature to ask questions, offer bold ideas and challenge the status quo
- Agility to learn new tools and processes
Qualifications & Experience
- 5-10 years of hands-on experience developing marketing applications, campaign management solutions for email, SMS, Direct Mail, web and mobile channels
- Demonstrated experience in designing and delivering campaign management solution using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Customer Data Platform, Engagement Data and Website/CRM Integration
- Background working in or with a regulated industry. BioPharma is a plus
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills to build strong partnerships with business capability managers, IT colleagues, external technology partners and service providers
- Deep analytical skills and logical thinking to identify and resolve technical issues
- Ability to apply technical solutions to business processes and implement defined business logics
- Demonstrated understanding of best practices in development and building of campaigns, segments activation
- Experience with application maintenance and support as well as troubleshooting application, Campaign execution and data related issues
- Experience with Project Management and leading projects to completion. Familiar with agile and scrum methodologies
- Experience managing offshore technical teams
- Experience with creating business process flows, application workflows and architectural diagrams Understanding of infrastructure setups and managing deployments ranging with varying complexities.
- Hands on experience with design/delivery of solution on Salesforce Marketing Cloud using Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Journey builder, Automation Studio involving integrations with Salesforce Core and other platforms
- Experience with Salesforce Customer Data Platform is must, demonstrated experience with segmentation and calculated insights functionality
- Working knowledge of data models in Salesforce core and Marketing Cloud connect
- Experience with Interaction Studio (Personalization)
- Experience with integration with web platforms such as Adobe Experience Manager and Salesforce
- Experience with OneTrust consent management is a plus
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms like Veeva is a plus
- Working knowledge of middleware platforms such as Mulesoft
- Experience with service support ticketing and configuration management such as JIRA and ServiceNow
- Understanding of Web and Cloud Computing and Network Protocol and Topology
If you come across a role that intrigues you but doesn’t perfectly line up with your resume, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be one step away from work that will transform your life and career.
Uniquely Interesting Work, Life-changing Careers
With a single vision as inspiring as “Transforming patients’ lives through science™ ”, every BMS employee plays an integral role in work that goes far beyond ordinary. Each of us is empowered to apply our individual talents and unique perspectives in an inclusive culture, promoting diversity in clinical trials, while our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is a necessary job function of this role, which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and it enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
BMS is dedicated to ensuring that people with disabilities can perform complex functions through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, or in any part of the recruitment process, direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.