Senior Reverse Engineer
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for an experienced scientists, technicians, engineers, and analysts. This multi-year next generation contract needs you to fill highly skilled mathematicians, scientists, engineers, planners, collection managers and analysts.
As a Reverse Engineer, you will enjoy cutting-edge work getting at the heart of design of systems and applications and how those designs invariably create vulnerabilities or security issues. You will test software and document your findings to create a more secure network overall and help to mitigate and prevent those creating malicious software. Join a tremendously talented technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
- Perform technical analysis of malicious binaries through controlled executions and/or static analysis of assembly code, overcoming techniques designed to defeat analysis, to ascertain functionality, capability, call-backs, assist with attribution to adversary infrastructure, and identification of indicators of compromise.
- Provide information and documentation that enables malware detection, signature creation, and mitigation.
- Identifying and analyzing software/Network exploits
- Analyze network traffic and protocols.
- Use a high-level scripting/programming language to extract, de-obfuscate, or otherwise manipulate malware related data.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Degrees must be in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- Bachelors Degree and 12 or more years of prior relevant experience
- CISSP, GIAC GREM or CREA Certification is required.
Relevant experience in reverse engineering, and have Information Assurance Certification.
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $213,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.