Senior Test Automation Engineer
The Leidos Defense Group has an opening for a Senior Test Automation Engineer located in Newport News VA. This position is part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS).
The Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions. From scanning for illicit material at ports and borders to predicting future events and instability up to five years in advance, our products help customers make the world safer.
These positions are supporting a proposal. We are expecting award and funding of these positions in February 2024.
- The applicant will design and develop programs that run automated tests on new or existing software. Writes automation test scripts that run testing functions automatically.
- Determines the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to implement these scenarios.
- Writes documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases.
- Build test automation frameworks.
- Logs and documents bugs.
- Masters Degree in a Computer Science related discipline; a combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 10 years of related work experience
- TS/SCI security clearance
Pay Range:Pay Range $87,100.00 - $157,450.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:12/21/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.