Senior Digital Experience Engineer ( 561851-1AL )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The Digital Operations Center is looking for a Senior Digital Experience Engineerto support digital transformation initiatives. You will join passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness to our customers. Your effort and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. You will be championing the "flawless customer experience" cause and have a direct impact on the consistent customer experience quality. This position is responsible for end to end solution delivery including design, development, execution and communication to leaders. This position is instrumental in making customer data impactful in improving overall customer journey.
- Understand and build consistent measuring techniques of customer journey frictions.
- Proactively bring data driven insights to the broader CX team to drive actions. Model and frame business scenarios that are meaningful and which impact critical processes and/decisions.
- Generate actionable insights from the customer interaction patterns to improve sales and customer experience.
- Extremely effective communication skills to drive action on customer journey insights with senior business and IT stakeholders.
- Capable of owning large projects through design, implementation, deployment and monitoring phases.
- Effectively prioritize workload to meet deadlines and work objectives.
- Use data to tell a story and present and communicate findings to leadership.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology.
- Customer Experience Analytics suites like Tealeaf or Glassbox, Adobe analytics.
- Data engineering tools and processes experience like big data analytics, R.
- Cloud platforms experience like AWS in areas ofarchitecture, hands on cloud native development.
- DevOps tools and process like Git, Jenkins, Ansible, CloudFormation, Jira, Agile.
- Broad knowledge of applied statistics, experimental design, and causal inference.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.