Senior Cyber Engineer TS/SCI wPOLY ( R-00066770 )
The ever-evolving Cyber landscape requires the development of innovative technical solutions to support operational cyber missions through research, engineering, and development.
The Cyber SIGINT and Solutions Operation at Leidos is seeking a motivated individual to work in a dynamic environment with a team of Cyber Engineers in reverse engineering, vulnerability research, prototyping, design, software development, integration, and test tasks to develop capabilities against various networking technologies. This work will leverage your experience in supporting cyber activities to analyze, disassemble, and reverse engineer a variety of hardware and software, focusing on networking protocols, communications devices, and emerging technologies. The candidate must be experienced in working within a dynamic team of cyber researchers and engineers through all stages of the product lifecycle – from vulnerability research to development and test.
This position is eligible for an increased sign on bonus of $20, 000. Please visit https://careers.leidos.com/css20k for details and a full list of eligible opportunities
- US Citizen with TS/SCI wPOLY Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems or applicable engineering field and minimum 12+ years of experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering.
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience programming in Assembly, C, C++, Java, Perl, and/or Python.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience programming cyber tools and/or techniques
- Experience utilizing reverse engineering and debugging tools such as IDA Pro, Ghidra, Windbg, Radare2, Binary Ninja, Immunity Debugger/Ollydbg, gdb, lldb, or others
- Experience analyzing, disassembling, and reverse engineering software binaries and/or hardware
- Experience performing in-depth analysis (dynamic/static) on diverse set of platforms
- Protocol analysis experience with knowledge of TCP/IP and other networking protocols
- Experience performing open source research & vulnerability analysis
- Experience developing documentation and reports (analysis reports, test reports, etc.)
- Experience identifying software vulnerabilities and developing code to demonstrate exploitation
- Ability to analyze network traffic for vulnerabilities
- Experience analyzing firmware of embedded devices
- Developing for real time operating systems (RTOS) and interesting embedded systems.
- Demonstrated experience with programming cyber tools and techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience with network sockets programming including developing packet-level programs, expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols
- Experience using commercial off the shelf (COTS), and free open source (FOS) debugging and analyzer tools
- Demonstrated experience with various scripting and programming languages
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver briefings, technical presentations, and program documentation to a team and senior program management