Software Eng--REST API & Java/Spring TS/SCI REQUIRED
Leidos is looking for a Senior Software Developer position for a Sustainment Analysis Services Contract. Program provides sustainment support for over 10 Mission-Critical exploitation capabilities. Each system has its own specific requirements and infrastructure. We are seeking technical, self-motivated Software Developers, to be versatile and flexible to changing priorities from multiple customers. Candidates must work well in an Agile Scrum environment. Leadership skills are highly desired. This position will highly consider a candidate who is a Scrum Master Certified and willing to take on a Scum Master Role (20%) and Software Development role (80%).
The candidate will be subject to a government security clearance and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Design, Build, Test software upgrades and modifications
- Troubleshoot software and system issues in a SAFe Agile scrum team
- Use technical expertise to suggest environment and process upgrades
- Implement COTS, and other third party, product updates
- Experience with code repository, (i.e. GIT or SVN)
- Experience with end-to-end Software Development experience
- Experience with Windows and Linux OS (scripting, command line)
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills, with the use of debuggers
- COTS/FOSS upgrades
- Requires BS and 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relev4 toant experience.
- Software engineering and development experience with AWS Services (EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, Cloudformation), PostgresSQL, DynamoDB and ElasticSearch
- Experience working with and troubleshooting Mission Critical applications in an Operations environment
- Support software updates required to meet new customer requirements and updates to external interfaces, which requires updates to data ingest/parsing/cataloguing software in support of NGA exploitation requirements
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.