Software Engineer ( R-00084321 )
We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for Software Engineer to provide Agile DevOps support to mission critical systems. As a Software Engineer on this program, you will have the opportunity to build strong systems and software utilizing cloud capabilities and Agile experience to support a complex program. Based in DevOps framework, you will participate in and/or direct major deliverables throughout all aspects of the software development lifecycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding and unit testing.
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods using Junit and Katalon
- Develop and integrate custom developed software solutions to leverage automated deployment technologies
- Develop, prototype and deploy solutions within Commercial Cloud Solutions leveraging Infrastructure platform services
- Coordinate closely with team members, Product Owners and Scrum Masters to ensure User Story alignment and implementation to customer use cases
- Analyze (through proof of concept, performance, and end-to-end testing) and effectively coordinate Infrastructure needs driven by developed software to meet customer mission needs
- Support the Agile software development lifecycle following Program SAFe practices
- Use industry leading DevOps tools like GitHub, Jenkins, Unix bash scripting
- Document and Perform systems software development, including deployment of build artifacts across different environments leverage GitFlow constructs
- Communicate key project data to team members and build team cohesion and effectiveness.
- Leverage Atlassian tool suite like JIRA and Confluence to track activities
- Apply and identify best practices and standard operating procedures
- Create innovative solutions to meet the technical needs of customers.
- Proficient with common Agile practices, service-orientated environments, and development practices
- Experience with SAFe development practices
- Expert in the software development lifecycle, with experience delivering within DevOps toolsets/practices
- Direct experience utilizing software testing performance tools, such as Junit
- Experience with scripting languages, such as Python, Bash
- Experience working in an Agile development environment and tempo
- Experience with NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, Spark, Tableau, Elastic Search, Nagios, reactsJS, UIBootstrap, Katalon and Human Centered Design.
- Experience with development in Commercial Cloud Platforms (ex, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Experience with development leveraging cloud data services (ex: S3, RDS, EFS)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Well versed with using version control systems
- Well versed with using issue/problem tracking systems
- Typically requires Bachelors with 4-8 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience can be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience in AWS Data management services (Elastic Map Reduce, Lambda, Kinesis)"
- Candidate must be US Citizen.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
NSORCTPay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00