Sr. Software Engineer - Telecommute (107668854)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This role is responsible for defining and publishing standards/best practices for front-end development. They are in charge of our releases and setting up build branches for all environments/versions. As well as performance test, release, adhoc, monitoring and support activities.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Monitoring and Management, manage and monitor IaaS deployments
- Log Analytics and App Insights integration to all the Azure resources to “drill down” into the real time issues/data(non PHI or PII) in IaaS systems
- Design virtual networks, Subnets, NSG’s etc. to support workloads with the highest security and performance
- Automating Deployment and Scale of Azure IaaS Solution script, automate, and scale Azure deployments
- Dive into automation technology options within Azure, learn to use PowerShell to define and deploy services to Azure, and how to scale resources in Azure
- Work on Microsoft Azure Networking
- Perform configuration management and disaster recovery tasks on performance and production environment
- Using PowerShell to deploy resources and repeatable deployments with Terraform templates
- Understanding of strategies for providing high availability and security
- Defining Scalable CI/CD pipelines
- Strengthen and maintain the monitoring and management of the build and deployment processes and infrastructure
- Guide teams in designing, building, testing and deploying changes to existing software
- Identify manual processes that can be automated
- Consider the organization’s entire IT infrastructure when making changes and improvements
- Maintain and improve the company’s cloud infrastructure
- Recommend, Review tools and practices to integrate code security validation (e.g. static code analysis)
- Review and recommend Source code branching models.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Solid React Native experience
- Node.js experience
- Redux, Redux-Saga for state management
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected bylower 48 law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.