Sr. Talend Software Engineer - Telecommute (107895911)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
The Senior Talend Software Engineer for large-scale data integration works across multiple departments, vendors, clients, and other partners. In addition, they mentor and train staff, manage and operationalize CI/CD processes, coordinate with technology operations, and more.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Design, develop, and document Talend ESB processes, technical architecture, data pipelines, and performance scaling using tools to integrate data via Talend and ensure data quality in a big data environment
- Communicate within all levels of the IT organization and business colleagues
- Design and generate and facilitate data migration processes to support real-time projects
- Provide thought leadership and mentor other engineers on DI and ESB via the Talend platform
- Manage Talend CI/CD and delivery process
- Build and execute Talend test cases and performance tests
- Coordinate technology operations for the Talend platform including scalability, reliability, and performance
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 4+ years of experience with MS SQL Server query generation within Talend
- 1+ years of experience with Talend ESB components using Apache Camel integration framework
- Experience with and mastery of transactional aspects of Talend workflows, including multi-table database commit and rollback
- Experience with generating Talend Route/Job test cases in Talend or comparable third-party framework
- Experience generating and managing Talend REST API’s and Kafka ESB Routes or equivalent
- Experience with JSON message structure parsing and generation
- Ability to read and generate custom java routines, which perform small and discreet functional capabilities
- Experience with Talend Cloud
- Experience with OAuth 2 authentication and authorization
- Working knowledge of OPENAPI and Swagger
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/AffirmativSe Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.