Software Engineer ( R-00086139 )
- Support a technical team through the planning, evaluation, and implementation of the Identify & Access Management stack.
- Support the execution of technology frameworks and technology roadmaps.
- Help document technical engineering designs, approaches and strategies.
- Support the development and engineering of identity management software workflows and other COTS software configurations.
- Support new customer requirements for the creation of new identity management policy, identity management workflows, and other COTS/GOTS software configurations.
- Use of Scaled AGILE Framework (SAFe): Assist with identifying and championing the completion of Features, User Stories, and associated acceptance criterion, risk, and dependencies that strategically align with and are in support of the business need.
- Review and understand system integration plans, requirements, workflow charts and diagrams; study system capabilities; and write specifications and use cases.
- Help the team maintain Identity and Access Management Oracle products including Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD), and Oracle Internet Directory (OID).
- Review existing procedures and implement efficiency improvements to include automation of manual processes.
- Support the configuration and implementation of Role and Attribute Based Access Control Policies.
- 4-8 years of software development experience
- Some level of familiarity and/or use of Oracle Identity Management
- Some level of familiarity and/or use of Red Hat operating system
- Experience applying Configuration Management processes
- Experience participating in the life cycle framework process (conception to implementation and integration)
- Team player who can support Identity Management software development efforts
- Experience working on a technical delivery team in a professional work environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Systems Engineering, or related equivalent
- Experience with Oracle Identity Management
- Experience with Red Hat operating system
- Experience using Active Directory, SharePoint, Internet Information Services (IIS), Web Services, and the .Net Framework
- Experience with Operating systems MS SCCM/SCOM, TCP/IP, Firewall rules, SSL, system management / monitoring SNMP
- Knowledge of Active Directory, ADFS/Azure Active Directory synchronization and management
- Experience researching and supporting operational system objectives by studying functionality and evaluating requirements
- Experience supporting the development and deployment of custom IT solutions/configurations, including testing
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.