Sr Software Engineer - Newtown Square, PA or Telecommute
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration, and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
In this role you will be working on Azure Commercial Cloud on a microservice application using NLP and deep learning AI based models
- Design and implement product features including reusable components, frameworks and libraries in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
- Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions
- Generally work is self-directed and not prescribed
- Works with less structured, more complex issues
- Serves as a resource to others
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise
- Demonstrate ownership across the entire Software Development Life Cycle and seeing features through their deployment to end users
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Full-stack development experience with ASP.Net, C#, Angular.io, and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience operating in a fast-paced, dynamically changing Agile environment and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Terraform experience
- Healthcare experience
- Experience designing and building high-quality, commercial SaaS products, hosted in the cloud using Microsoft Azure
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work. (sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Sr Software Engineer, Newtown Square, PA, Pennsylvania, Telecommute, Remote, Work from home