Reltio Principal Software Engineer (MDM) - Telecommute
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
At Optum, we are focused on doing things that have not been done yet; helping improve lives in ways that were unthinkable until we thought of them. Do you enjoy working with an elite team, empowered to do your best? If so, please consider this your opportunity to see your ideas come to life. Optum is known for its innovative approach to health care.
Serve as the Reltio Architect in the Growth Office, responsible for defining technical architecture for master data management platform. Provide technical strategy to solve complex and/or critical business issues and processes with a particular emphasis on Reltio design and configuration integrations.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Drive the strategy and roadmap of enterprise customer master data management platform based on Reltio MDM, as well as design the solution technical and data architecture to comply with Reltio best practice standards
- Bring industry best practices in enterprise master data management solution
- Refine Reltio MDM configurations like data matching, survivorship, and merge rules, and achieve optimal balance between functionality and performance
- Define new MDM customer canonical model and reference-data data models as the business evolves
- Assist in development of methodology, libraries, and templates for reuse
- Help integrate MDM solution hosted on AWS cloud with various Reltio connectors
- Drive adoption of the enterprise Company MDM with multiple LoBs within the organization
- Provide technical mentorship and guidance to the team on implementing solutions on the Reltio platform
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop the long-term data strategy to align with evolving business
- Exhibit ability to interact with project members, both on-shore and off-shore
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience of MDM architected and / or engineer delivering moderate to complex solutions
- 4+ years of experience with logical and physical data modelling, data profiling, data mapping/transformation, data cleansing, along with deep understanding of SQL and database technology as a mechanism to achieving end results
- 4+ years of experience working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and has ability to write well-structured user stories and ready to work in agile environment
- 3+ years of hands-on skills with configuring data models within Reltio
- Experience with implementation of 2 or more large-scale projects in MDM space
- Experience in MDM configurations like match rule, survivorship, merge, and validation rules for master data
- Experience with customer domain with 3rd party enchainment process
- Knowledge of REST API and messaging components along with JSON structure
- Demonstrated ability to lead technical discussions with customers/business users, leveraging the value of the MDM solution and the best practices to implement it
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Experience with hybrid (cloud/on premises) integration architecture patterns
- Technology experience in healthcare services systems
- Experience using efficient methodologies (e.g., Agile) and driving development platform
- Team player with excellent communication skills at the business and technical level, able to collaborate as part of a team to deliver exceptional customer results in a rapid paced implementation environment
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $113,500 to $218,100. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $113,500 to $218,100. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.