Software Engineer (Java/Spring) - Quezon City, NCR
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Quality Engineer capable of both Manual and Automation testing
- Analysis, design and execution of test suites, both manual and automated, for web applications, databases and web services
- Creation and reporting of test execution results, defect tracking to resolution and completion
- Issue investigation through customer reports, log analysis, etc.
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- 4+ years of experience is required with a combination of experience in the following technical disciplines:
- Functional/Integration/System Testing in Software Development
- Experience in UI/UX/Mobile Interface Testing
- Experience in Web Testing Automation (Selenium/Cypress/AccelQ)
- Experience in SQL/Database interaction, querying and data analysis
- Experience in noSQL/GraphQL
- Experience in Web Services Testing (Postman/etc)
- Experience in error log analysis (Splunk, Dynatrace etc)
- Aptitude in adapting to investigating and testing indirect requirements applicable to Middleware
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery, DevOps implementation
- Strong ability to work collaboratively across diverse groups of business and technical stakeholders is required.
- Exceptional ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- Knowledge of healthcare domain.
- Knowledge of Agile SCRUM culture and any Agile Tools (JIRA, Rally, etc.)
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Sonar, XL Deploy, etc.)
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)