Senior Software Engineer - Hyderabad, TG
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Develop unit and integration tests for all written software programs and components. Follow test driven development approach.
- Document and communicate design and application code specifications and details to other team members
- Perform DevOps role and support, enhance the application developed
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc Computer Science ( Full Time ) or equivalent
- Excellent Object-Oriented programming skills and accomplished performance with Java technologies
- Good analytical and self-learning skills and the desire to learn new technologies.
- Able to understand the requirements and implement.
- Proficient in the English language and Good in oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to work collaboratively across diverse groups of business and technical stakeholders
- Confident to work independently, and self-motivated
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)