Senior Software Engineer I - Gurgaon, HR
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- BE/BTECH/MCA or equivalent with computer background
- Strong development experience in back end technologies like Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JPA, JBoss / Tomcat, GIT, Linux, MySQL
- Strong experience in OOAD, MVC, good understanding of OOPS
- Strong experience in API Development via GraphQL, REST / JSON, JSTL, XML, Linux, SQL, MySQL
- Strong experience in SOAP/RESTful Web Services
- Strong experience in SpringBoot Microservices
- Strong experience in real-time stream processing frameworks like Kafka etc.
- Strong experience in DevOPS tools like Jenkins/Team city, Docker, Jfrog etc
- Strong experience in Business Process Management tools and Rules Engine like JBPM, Camunda, Drools etc.
- Strong experience in Cloud infrastructure and cloud-based deployments involving Open Shift, Google Cloud, Anthos, Azure etc.
- Experience of working in Agile environment
- Prior experience in executing Unit Testing using Junit, Mockito etc (Plan, Prepare & Execute) and automated tests
- Experience with Version Control Systems such as Git etc.
- Knowledge on Database concepts and minimum DB development skills
- Knowledge on Angular, Typescript, Java/J2EE, Spring boot, GraphQL, Jasmine, Karma, JS, HTML, CSS, Groovy, Spring MVC, JPA, Git, MySQL, Postgres, Splunk, Grafana, Camunda/JBPM, Kafka, Microservices, Jenkins, Docker, Openshift, Kubernetes, Azure, Google Cloud, Anthos
- Knowledge on Angular, Typescript, Jasmine, Java/J2EE, Spring boot, GraphQL, Postgres, Spring MVC, JPA, Git, Microservices, Jenkins, Docker, Azure, Kubernetes
- Knowledge on Hasura, Grafana, Camunda/JBPM, Kafka, Azure, Google Cloud, Anthos
- Knowledge on Groovy
- Knowledge on in message broker and in memory data store frameworks like RabbitMQ, Redis etc
- Knowledge on E2E UI Testing via Protractor
- Knowledge on NO SQL technologies like Mongo DB/Couch etc.
- Able to accurately estimate and plan development work accordingly
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)