Reltio Principal Software Engineer, MDM - Remote
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as we help advance health equity on a global scale. Here, you will find talented peers, comprehensive benefits, a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, career growth opportunities and your life's best work.(sm)
At Optum, we are focused on doing things that have not been done yet; helping improve lives in ways that were unthinkable until we thought of them. Do you enjoy working with an elite team, empowered to do your best? If so, please consider this your opportunity to see your ideas come to life. Optum is known for its innovative approach to health care.
Serve as the Reltio Architect in the Growth Office, responsible for defining technical architecture for master data management platform. Provide technical strategy to solve complex and/or critical business issues and processes with a particular emphasis on Reltio design and configuration integrations.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Drive the strategy and roadmap of enterprise customer master data management platform based on Reltio MDM, as well as design the solution technical and data architecture to comply with Reltio best practice standards
- Bring industry best practices in enterprise master data management solution
- Refine Reltio MDM configurations like data matching, survivorship, and merge rules, and achieve optimal balance between functionality and performance
- Define new MDM customer canonical model and reference-data data models as the business evolves
- Assist in development of methodology, libraries, and templates for reuse
- Help integrate MDM solution hosted on AWS cloud with various Reltio connectors
- Drive adoption of the enterprise Company MDM with multiple LoBs within the organization
- Provide technical mentorship and guidance to the team on implementing solutions on the Reltio platform
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop the long-term data strategy to align with evolving business
- Exhibit ability to interact with project members, both on-shore and off-shore
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience of MDM delivering moderate to complex solutions
- 4+ years of experience with logical and physical data modelling, data profiling, data mapping/transformation, data cleansing
- 4+ years of experience working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and has ability to write well-structured user stories and ready to work in agile environment
- 3+ years of hands-on skills with configuring Reltio
- Experience with implementation of 2 or more large-scale projects in MDM space
- Experience in MDM configurations like match rule, survivorship, merge, and validation rules for master data
- Experience with customer domain with 3rd party enchainment process
- Demonstrated ability to lead technical discussions with customers/business users, leveraging the value of the MDM solution and the best practices to implement it
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City, or Washington Residents Only Residents Only: The salary range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City, or Washington residents is $118,000 to $226,800. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.