Software Engineer - C/C++
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets. This position is contingent upon contract award.
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos is hiring for a new opportunity, augmenting existing customer teams to develop new cyber tools as well as to provide tool operations and maintenance. The team will conduct technology research, vulnerability assessments, software development, exploit development, capability integration, system testing, and product maintenance, as well as safeguarding the infrastructure against cyber-based attacks. The customer requires software developers and engineers with the right skills and expertise to develop cyber capabilities, or tools, needed to conduct planned computer network operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Research and development of software, designed to exploit vulnerabilities of adversary technology
- Analysis and reverse engineering of source code
- Script writing and software utility development
- Algorithm development
- Software integration and testing
- Software lifecycle maintenance
- Software documentation
What does Leidos need from me?
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) with Polygraph required
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or related field
- Six plus years of experience in SW development, testing and deployment
- C/C++ development on Unix platforms, preferably Linux
- Low level OS experience for Android (could be Linux background)
- Network development and ARM Assembly/Shell code familiarity
Favorable if you have:
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with offensive cyber capability development teams and/or national agency CNO development teams in support of OCO
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.