Full Stack Software Engineer w/ TS SCI
Leidos has a new exciting opening for you as our next TS/SCI cleared Full Stack Software Engineer supporting our 10-year DOMEX Technology Platform (DTP) contract. You will work closely with Systems Engineers, Software Engineers, Architects, and Operations Engineering/Manager on a broad scope of activities extending across the development of systems to include backend and frontend software engineering tasks. Have impact as part of a mission focused, solutions oriented, and adaptive team that values innovation, collaboration, and professional development. While most work is conducted on-site at our client location in Bethesda, MD, we offer a flexible schedule and, occasionally, some tasks may be performed remotely. Percentage of remote work will vary based on client requirements/deliverables.
You will work closely with the team on the following key tasks:
• Provide software engineering support to portfolio projects ranging from internal and contract R&D to advanced system development across the Leidos enterprise.
• Develop visually appealing front end website architectures, including translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code.
• Design user interactions on web pages.
• Develop and design RESTful services and APIs.
• Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
• Strategize organizational direction on emerging technology platforms and communicate the effectiveness to executive stakeholders.
• Stay current and provide insight on cutting edge software approaches, architectures, and vendors.
• Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
• Keep job knowledge up-to-date by studying new development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal and professional networks; participating in professional organizations.
To be successful in this role you need these skills (required):
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or related discipline with at least 8 years of applicable experience
• Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a current Top Secret security clearance with polygraph
• Strong knowledge of React and a working knowledge of Elasticsearch
• Experience working with languages such as Java and Python
• Experience in API Design and development
• Strong knowledge of data structures, system design and algorithms
• Experience with cloud based architectures and container orchestration
• Collaboration experience with information analytics research teams
You will wow us even more if you have some of these:
• Experience with microservice architectures
• Experience extending prototypes to production
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $176,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.