Principal IVR Software Engineer Consultant
- Software engineering industry experience.
- Experience in consulting for large scale complex, multi-departmental solutions.
- Ability to interpret and analyze business requirements to identify risks and design appropriate solutions
- Demonstration of good client interaction skills and ability to interface with Verizon's technical staff regarding all phases of CTI project implementation, including hardware/software installation, development, and systems integration testing phases
- Familiarity with common development frameworks such as Bootstrap, jQuery, Junit, HtmlUnit, Selenium, Spring, Struts
- Experience with web technology and application server platforms such as Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere and Microsoft IIS.
- Expert utilizing JSON to consume/develop/implement SOAP/REST APIs
- Ability to self-manage in a fast paced environment
- Good oral/written communications skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work on a team and lead a team of technical resources
- Ability to assess capabilities and limitations of architectures and recommend alternative solutions
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- TOGAF Certification
- ITIL Foundation Certification
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.